What Is The Size of Sieve for Sand Washing Required？
The size of sieve for sand washing required in the washing process greatly improves the production efficiency, finished product quality, and output. Screening is very important in the sand washing process. The screening process of materials in ordinary vibrating screens and resonance screens, probability screens, and equal thickness screens are based on the principle of probability.
Extra fine sand: fineness modulus is 1.5-o.7, average particle size is below o. 25mm.
Fine sand: fineness modulus is 2.2-1.6, the average particle size is 0.35-o.25mm.
Medium sand: fineness modulus is 3.0-2.3, the average particle size is 0.5-0.35mm.
Coarse sand: fineness modulus is 3.7-3.1, average particle size is bigger than o.5mm.
Sand and gravel materials usually make periodic movements in various sieving machines. In each cycle of the material moving on the screen surface of the sand washing machine, various particles smaller than the screen hole size pass through with a certain probability. Since the material to be sieved is usually composed of particles with different particle sizes, a part of the material to be sieved is left on the sieve surface after being screened by the sand washing machine. The probability of the material passing through the screen is related to the particle size. The smaller the particle size, the higher the probability of passing through the screen, and vice versa.
The size of sieve for sand washing required
1. Alkali-active aggregates should be prevented as much as possible, otherwise, sufficient tests should be conducted to prove.
2. Regarding weathered rock, weathering can also be used when it does not affect the physical and mechanical properties and chemical stability of a single stone.
3. When rock masses with developed joints and fractures, especially hidden joints, are selected as aggregates, relevant experiments should be conducted to prove whether the aggregates can meet the quality and block requirements.
4. When selecting rocks with large lithology changes such as sandstone, it is necessary to carry out relevant test certification.
5. After crushing, the stone material whose aggregate flake content exceeds the standard rules is not suitable for selection. When it is necessary to use it, the method of improving the aggregate particle shape should be adopted.
Please write down your requirement and contact details in the following form. You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.