coal tailings dewatering equimpent suppliers
coal tailings dewatering equimpent suppliers—GP Mine tailing screen
GP series mine tailing screen is manufactured for processing the mine tailing. It is widely used in dehydrating iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, aluminum ore, etc. Simple and compact structure, low invest, high working performance, little noise and easy maintenance make it a hot screen in market.
GP Mine tailing screen consists of sieve box, vibrator, support springs, vibration isolation frame, vibration motors and polyurethane screen.
GP series mine tailing screen is driven to rotate synchronously in different directions by two vibrating motors, which makes the screen sieve move on periodical and to-and-fro linear trajectory to achieve screen classification purpose. When feeding the mine tailing to its sieve, driven by vibration motors, water is dehydrated and the smaller size mine is separated from mine tailing.
1. High efficiency, vibrating force and bigger capacity
2. Simple structure and easy maintenance
3. 45° angle install, increase screen area and dehydrate faster
4. Vibrating frequency is adjustable to meet different ores
5. High pressure bolts are used between side plates and beam, no weld gap and avoid side plates cracking during vibrating
6. Special bearing to long its working service
7. Polyurethane screen with better elasticity and no blocks
|Model||Sieve width (mm)||Sieve length (mm)||Sieve square meter(㎡)||Sieve hole size(mm)||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/h)||LxWxH (MM)|