The Guide To Filter Press
In the treatment of wastewater in sand and gravel systems, filter presses are often used as the end mechanical treatment mode of solid-liquid separation. The material is filtered by pressure, especially for the separation of sticky and fine substances, which has its unique advantages. This article mainly revolves around its daily maintenance, maintenance, and production failures. I hope it will be helpful for your production.
1. Filter press structure and working principle
Filter press is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment, which is widely used in sludge dewatering projects. It is mainly composed of transmission part, filter plate part, pressing plate part, thrust plate part and pressing device (mainly hydraulic pressure Composed of tightening device), hydraulic system, electronic control system and auxiliary parts.
The filter cloth is installed on both sides of the filter plate. Under the action of the pressing device, the filter plate is pressed between the pressing plate and the thrust plate. A closed filter space is formed between every two filter plates. When the feed pump pumps the material into the closed filter space, under the pressure of the feed, the liquid phase is separated from the liquid filter hole through the filter cloth, and the fixed material stays in the closed filter space to slowly form a filter cake. To realize the solid-liquid separation of the material in pairs, after the feeding pump stops feeding, slowly loosen the compression plate, unload the filter cake, and complete a working cycle.
(1) Always keep the hydraulic system clean and stable, and prevent other sundries from entering and causing malfunctions.
(2) The filter cloth should be kept flat during the filter press process, no wrinkles are allowed, and the filter cloth can be cleaned according to the situation.
(3) Check the filter cloth frequently. If there is any leakage, replace and repair it in time. When sewing the filter cloth, cut off the leaks and then sew it to prevent overlap on the sealing surface and increase the thickness of the filter cloth.
(4) Regularly inject grease into the bearings, pour oil on the transmission chain and track of the equipment, and remove dirt.
(5) Since the hydraulic station in the hydraulic system is a confined space, the hydraulic oil will become less and less after being used for a long time. When the hydraulic oil cannot be less, the oil pump will run idling, which may give the motor to Burn out, causing damage to the hydraulic system. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly supplement and change the oil to the hydraulic system, and clean the oil filter to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
(6) When the oil temperature of the hydraulic system is lower than 10℃, the heater can be used to increase the oil temperature.
(7) Use the equipment correctly, especially do not open the filter press on an empty stomach, otherwise, the filter plate will be easily deformed and damaged, and even paralysis of the equipment.
(8) Filter cloth is an indispensable part of machinery and equipment. When drying after cleaning, never let the filter cloth be too dry.