Sand Washing Water How to Be Recycled?
Sand washing water how to be recycled is a serious problem for sand field and environment. The wastewater treatment system as a new type sewage and mud treatment system with environmental protection, recyclability and reuse functions, which is mainly applied for processing and recycling sand washing water. composed of sand washing machine, fine sand recovery machine, thickener, dosing system and filter press.
The concentration of suspended matter in the main pollution factor of sand washing wastewater is about 3000mg / L, forming a large amount of muddy water. The characteristics of the mud depend on its composition and local geological conditions. The general characteristic is that the appearance of mud is earthy yellow, uniform and sticky, and does not delaminate for a long time. The specific gravity is between 1.20 and 1.46; the mud content is 20% to 30%, and the PH value is 6 to 7. If these sand washing wastewaters are not treated timely and effectively, it will not only waste a lot of water resources, pollute the water quality, but also affect road traffic and the normal production and living of nearby residents.
Sand washing water recycling process
1. Sand gravel enters the sand washing machine to realize the washing and recycling of materials.
2. Using the sludge pump to raise the sewage discharged from the sand washing recovery machine to the sludge concentration tank, and add a certain amount of flocculant to the top of the tank. The mixed sand of medicine and sewage enters the sand washing machine to realize the washing and recycling of materials.
3. Due to the action of the agent, the mud will be in a flocculated state. The concentrated mud will settle to the bottom of the tank. The top of the tank is always clean water, and the clean water flows back to the clear water pool through the overflow port for reuse.
4. The mud at the bottom of the tank is sent to the filter press through the feed pump of the filter press for filtration, and a filtration cycle varies from 30 to 50 minutes.
5. After being filtered by the filter press, the discharged clean water is returned to the clear water tank for reuse, and the mud cake drops below the filter press and is temporarily stacked.
Please write down your requirement and contact details in the following form. You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.