Filter Press Operation Manual
1. How should the filter press be selected correctly?
First, determine the solid content and processing capacity of sewage. Then determine the volume and filter area of the filter press required. Take the chamber filter press as an example, if it processes 100 cubic meters of sewage per hour with a solids content of 8%, you need a filter press with a filter chamber volume of 8 cubic meters, and you can choose a filter press with a filtration area of 500 square meters.
2. How much moisture content of the filter press mud cake is qualified?
The filter press can realize the solid-liquid separation of sludge. Before the material enters the filter press, the flocculant is added to condense the solid matter together, thereby speeding up the filtering speed and improving the filtering effect.
3. How long is the service life of the filter cloth?
Generally, the service life of the filter cloth is 3-6 months. In order to ensure the filtering effect and extend the service life of the filter cloth, the filter cloth should be cleaned and dried. When the filter cloth is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a dry place, and folding should be avoided as much as possible.
4. What are the wearing parts of the plate and frame filter press?
Filter cloth, faucet, and sealing ring are relatively common wearing parts, which can be replaced in time according to usage.
5. How to clean the filter cloth?
(1) After soaking in water, gently brush off the surface debris.
(2) Clean the filter cloth with a high-pressure water gun.
(3) Using the automatic cleaning device to clean the filter press.
6. What are the precautions in the operation of the filter press?
(1) The newly purchased filter press must be debugged by professional personnel before it can work.
(2) Check the filter cloth and filter plate before starting operation.
(3) The filtration pressure must be within the specified range, and the material concentration must be uniform.
7. How to repair?
It is mainly divided into irregular minor repairs, semi-annual intermediate repairs, and annual major repairs. The minor repair is mainly to repair and replace the damaged filter cloth, check the tightening of bolts, and the integrity of valves, pipe fittings, and pressure gauges. Intermediate repairs include cleaning the fuel tank and the oil filter, replacing the lubricating oil and cleaning the lubricating parts. The overhaul includes inspection and refurbishment of various parts of the fuselage.
8. What are the reasons for the uneven mud cake of the filter press?
(1) The installation position of the distributor is too high.
(2) The distributor is partially clogged, resulting in uneven distribution of the cloth, and the clogging needs to be removed.
(3) The uneven wear of the reverse wiper is wavy, resulting in uneven mud thickness in this area, which needs to be replaced.
Please write down your requirement and contact details in the following form. You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.