Daily Maintenance Of Filter Press
In the treatment of wastewater in sand and gravel systems, filter presses are often used as the end mechanical treatment mode of solid-liquid separation to filter materials through pressure. Especially for the separation of slime and fine substances, it has its unique advantages. This article mainly focuses on its daily maintenance, hope it will be helpful to your production.
The structure and working principle of the filter press
Filter press is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment, which is widely used in sludge dewatering projects. It is mainly composed of transmission part, filter plate part, pressing plate part, thrust plate part and pressing device (mainly hydraulic pressure Composed of tightening device), hydraulic system, electronic control system, and auxiliary parts.
2. Working Principle
The filter cloth is installed on both sides of the filter plate. Under the action of the pressing device, the filter plate is pressed between the pressing plate and the thrust plate, and a closed filtering space is formed between every two filter plate. After the feed pump pumps the material into the closed filter space, under the pressure of the feed, the liquid phase is separated from the liquid filter hole through the filter cloth, and the fixed material stays in the closed filter space to slowly form a filter cake. To realize the solid-liquid separation of materials. After the feeding pump stops feeding, slowly loosen the pressing plate, unload the filter cake, and complete a working cycle at this point.
Maintenance of filter press
1. Keep the hydraulic system clean and stable, and prevent other sundries from immersing and causing malfunctions.
2. The filter cloth should be kept flat during the filter press process, and no wrinkles are allowed. The filter cloth can be cleaned according to the situation.
3. Check the filter cloth frequently. If there is any leakage, replace and sew it in time. When sewing the filter cloth, cut off the leaks and then sew it to prevent overlap on the sealing surface and increase the thickness of the filter cloth.
4.Regularly inject grease into the bearings, pour oil on the transmission chain and track the equipment, and remove dirt.
5. Because of the hydraulic station in the hydraulic system, it is a closed space. After a long time of use, the hydraulic oil will become less and less. When the hydraulic oil cannot be less, the oil pump will run idly, which may burn the motor and cause damage to the hydraulic system. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly supplement and change the oil to the hydraulic system, and clean the oil filter to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
6. When the oil temperature of the hydraulic system is lower than 10℃, the heater can be used to increase the oil temperature.
7. Use the equipment correctly, especially don’t run the filter press idly, otherwise, the filter plate is easily deformed, damaged, and even paralysis of the equipment.
8. As an indispensable part of the machine and equipment, filter cloth should not be too dry when drying after cleaning.
Please write down your requirement and contact details in the following form. You can also send a message to us by this email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you within 24 hours.