JR banana screen is suitable for screening, dehydration, medium, desliming, and other operations of coal, gravel aggregate, minerals, and other materials. This series adopts different screening areas, screen seam size, number of screen surface segments, and leaning angle of the screen according to the different uses and processing capacity of the screen. It is divided into single-layer and double-layer products. The working area is 5.7㎡~30.2㎡. There are 20 main specifications and models, which can basically meet the production needs of various types of mines and coal preparation plants.
LZZG Banana Screen Details
The inlet end of the constant thickness screen has a larger slope screen surface, and then it descends gradually at a certain angle until the discharge port. The sloped screen surface of the inlet port can make more materials pass through the screen surface with higher screening speed and thinner material layering. The bulk material passes through the steep slope faster, this earlier stratification makes the fine particles closer to the screen surface faster and can pass through the screen gap relatively unimpeded. Therefore, the banana screen has the characteristics of higher screening efficiency and much higher processing capacity than the traditional grading screen, and it is an advanced screening machine.
Features & Benefits
1. Adopting the world’s advanced JR box vibrator (see the introduction of JR vibrator for details), splash lubrication, and a built-in lubricating oil channel in the box ensure that the bearing is fully lubricated. The gear is a high-precision helical gear, the bearing is a special bearing for vibration equipment, the oil drain plug is magnetic, and the external organic plastic transparent oil level can be easily observed. Special measures are adopted to ensure that the bearing and gear work comfortably. The vibrator noise is less than 75 decibels, and the bearing temperature is less than 50 degrees.
2. The exciter beam adopts a triple I-shaped beam structure, which overcomes the problem of poor stress in the middle of the square beam. It is equipped with a stiffener plate, which is large in rigidity, light in weight, and stress relief after welding.
3. The lower beam supporting the screen surface adopts a special I-shaped beam, and the connection between the beam and the screen surface system is a high-strength bolt connection, which avoids the local stress concentration of the beam caused by welding and the problem of low beam life. At the same time, users can easily maintain the screen surface system. According to user needs, the surface of the beam can be sprayed with a polyurethane protective layer, which is resistant to erosion and abrasion.
4. The shaped cutting and drilling of the side plate are completed by a high-precision CNC lathe to ensure the accuracy of the shape and drilling. There is no welding seam on the side plate to avoid stress concentration on the side plate, thereby preventing the side plate from cracking.
5. There are two ways to fix the screen surface, one is rail seat type in the middle with polyurethane pressed wood at both ends, and the other is pressing plate type in the middle with polyurethane pressed wood at both ends. Polyurethane or stainless steel screen surfaces can be installed. Users can choose according to need, very flexible.
6. It is equipped with a feeding box with sufficient strength, rigidity, and length to prevent the impact of large materials or the improper design of the feeding chute, which may cause the large materials to directly fall into the screen surface, causing premature damage to the screen surface.
7. The key components are connected by torsion shear-type high-strength bolts, which are reliable in connection and easy to maintain.
8. The main components are made of Q245R, special steel for pressure vessels, with good impact toughness, cold bendability, and weldability.
9. Before leaving the factory, each screen is tested without load for 8 hours to ensure that each screen can operate safely and reliably.
10. It adopts a modular component design, a high degree of generalization, easy for users to install and maintain. The screen surface can mesh or plate-shaped screen surface, stainless steel, or polyurethane screen surface according to different user needs.
11. The steel coil spring is used to reduce vibration, which minimizes the dynamic load of the screen machine on the foundation.
12. The main welded structural parts are all treated with stress relief. Shot blasting is used on the surface of all components.
Model Layer Qty Screen size(W*L) (m) Screen Area(m²) Segment Qty JR1848 1 1.8×4.8 8.6 4 JR1861 1 1.8×6.1 10.8 5 JR2448 1 2.4×4.8 11.5 4 JR2461 1 2.4×6.1 14.4 5 JR2473 1 2.4×7.3 17.2 6 JR2485 1 2.4×8.5 20.1 7 JR3061 1 3.0×6.1 18 5 JR3073 1 3.0×7.3 21.6 6 JR3085 1 3.0×8.5 25.2 7 JR3661 1 3.6×6.1 21.6 5 JR3673 1 3.6×7.3 25.9 6
Model Layer Qty Screen size(W*L) (m) Screen Area(m²) Segment Qty 2JR1861 2 1.8×6.1 10.8 5 2JR2461 2 2.4×6.1 14.4 5 2JR2473 2 2.4×7.3 17.2 6 2JR3061 2 3.0×6.1 18 5 2JR3073 2 3.0×7.3 21.6 6 2JR3661 2 3.6×6.1 21.6 5 2JR3673 2 3.6×7.3 26 5
Please write down your requirement and contact details in the following form. You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.