Common trouble shooting of jaw crusher
Jaw crusher is abbreviated as E-break, which is mainly used for medium-sized crushing of various ores and bulk materials. It is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, roads, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries. The highest compressive strength of the material to be crushed is 320 MPa. The performance characteristics are large crushing ratio, uniform product granularity, simple structure, reliable performance, simple maintenance and low operating cost.
Solution for common problems of jaw crusher
1. Replace or increase the number of crusher.
2. Change the wire connection.
3. Adjust the discharge opening to the specified nominal discharge size and increase the number of fine crusher.
4. Check toothed plate and tooth space, if not conformity with the standard, need to replace the jaw plate and adjust the relative position of the fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate to ensure the tooth bite each other to prevent shift.
5. Increase the site voltage to meet the working requirement.
6. Change bearing or movable jaw.
Fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate strike each other during working process
1. Fasten or resupply the bolt.
2. Adjust the discharge opening to ensure the proper clearance between two jaw plates.
The grooved pulley and movable jaw run well, but the crushing work stops
1. Change new spring.
2. Change new pull rod.
3. Reinstall or replace toggle plate.
Main machine emergency stop
1. Clean the blocked materials at the discharge opening to ensure smooth discharging.
2. Tighten or change V-belt.
3. Reinstall or change tighten sleeve.
4. Increase the site voltage to meet the working requirement.
5. Replace bearing.