What are the main factors influencing the crusher capacity?
The crusher capacity is described that how many material had been crushed in an hour.The capacity unit is t/h.
There are many factors influencing the crusher capacity:
1. The hardness of material.It’s more difficult to crush the hard material,and it will wear the machine more seriously.The low crushing speed brings low crushing ability.
2. Humidity of material.That is material those contains much water are easy to adhere to the crusher,also is easy to the jam crusher in the process of conveying.The material of high humidity bring low capacity.
3. The composition of material.The powder in raw material will influence the crushing work.The powder also are easy to adhere to the machine and influence the the efficiency of material conveying.It’s necessary to screen at the beginning for those material contains much powder.
4. The fineness of finished material.High request to the finished material fineness brings low crushing capacity.
5. Viscosity of material.Material with high viscosity will be easier to adhere to the crusher.It also brings low crushing ability.
6. Abrasive resistance of crushing parts(hammer,concave,mantle,jaw plates).High abrasive resistance brings high crushing ability.