Dewatering screen manufacturers in India
Dewatering screen from LZZG, one of the professional dewatering screen manufacturers in India is known for its energy saving and environmental protection, which is a professional dewatering equipment, and widely used in industries such as sand processing, coal preparation, beneficiation, electric power, sugar production, salt production, etc., for dry and wet classification, dehydration, de-intermediation, and desliming of medium-fine-grain grade materials. It has the characteristics of large processing capacity, sufficient dehydration, remarkable technical and economic effects, and wide application range.
The movement track of dewatering vibrating screen is a straight line, which is produced according to the standard of JB2444–86 “ZSM type coal seat type double-axis vibrating screen”. Dewatering screen adopts dual motor self-synchronization technology, universal eccentric block and adjustable amplitude vibrator, and mainly composed of screen box, vibration exciter, support system, motor and more. Two unconnected vibrators are driven by the tape coupling shaft to perform synchronous reverse operation, the centrifugal forces generated by the two sets of eccentric mass are superimposed along the component of the vibration direction, and reverse centrifugally canceled, thereby forming a single excitation vibration along the vibration direction to make the screen box as a reciprocating linear motion.
Dewatering screen can finish the dehydration through the above movement an process. But besides the dewatering, dewatering screen also has another main function: fines recovery
Component: linear vibrating screen, hydrocyclone, vibration screen, speed regulating motor, slurry pump, washing tank, return tank and so on.
Working process: slurry pump delivers the sand water mixture to cyclone, and the centrifugally graded fine sand is supplied to the vibrating screen through the grit nozzle, and is dehydrated by the vibrating screen, and the fine particles are effectively separated from the water. A small amount of fine sand, mud, etc. is returned to the tank through the return tank, and when the tank level is too high, it is discharged through the discharge port. The linear vibrating screen recovers the weight concentration of the material from 70% to 85%. Adjusting the fineness modulus can be achieved by changing the pump speed, changing the mortar concentration, adjusting the amount of overflow water, and replacing the sand nozzle. This completes the functions of cleaning, dehydration and classification.
LZZG dewatering screen features
1. The whole screen is installed horizontally, but the polyurethane screen panels are installed at a negative angle to ensure the forced dewatering effect;
2. Adjustable vibration frequency to achieve the best dewatering effect;
3. Polyurethane screen, stainless steel composite screen, tensioned installation, or stainless steel welded slot screen can be selected to meet different needs;
4. The curved screen surface in feeding section to improve dewatering efficiency;
5. Set the feeding box to ensure that the material is evenly fed into the screen surface;
6. Retaining fine particles and backlog dehydration by the screen filter.
7. Screen layer can be customized 1 deck or 2 decks;
8. The screen frame adopts special noise-reducing materials and is connected by high-strength bolts to ensure reliable operation of the screen machine and reduced working noise.